New Design Dual Head Mini Freestanding Large Airflow 6 Blades Fireplace Fan-VDSF623B
- Mini Size–3.9 Inches height suitable for the super small space on stove top
- No Batteries or Electricity required–The stove fan uses the heat from the stove surface to spin, adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature
- Longer lifetime–There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan. If the surface temperature rises above around 300C, the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet–The only moving part is the blade assembly. You won’t even know this fan is there, but you’ll FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption, More Efficiency–Reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly
3.9 Inches Height Extra Mini Twin Blade Stove Fan Suitable for Super Small Space on Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Top
Why do we design the Extra Mini stove fan?
Many homes here have classical install iron fireplaces that have a limited space on the top.However,many stove fans in the market are not suitable for these homes.Now we design this extra mini stove fan which height is 10.5cm to meet their requirement.
How is working?
The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove. The fan uses thermoelectric technology to convert a temperature difference into electricity. At the center section of the fan base is a unique thermoelectric module. The module change the heat into the electricity.
How to use?
Position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe.The hotter the stove surface is, the more air the fan circulates.
Recommended surface temperature is between 185F – 660F (85C – 350C). Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and the electricity generating units and invalidate your warranty.
Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves .
Keep fan away from small children when in use.